In order to set up your Property portfolio, you must start at the top of the property hierarchy.
The property hierarchy in Rerum is structured as follows:
- Region – A Region is a part of the country that could have one or many cities within in, e.g. West Midlands or Greater London.
- City – A physical city, e.g. London, that can have one or many Areas associated to it
- Area – A collection of Developments or an area within a city, e.g. West London, that can have one or many Developments associated to it
- Development – A collection of Buildings, e.g. Hammersmith, Chiswick, etc. that can have one or may Buildings associated to it
- Building – A physical building with an address that has one or many Unit Types associated to it
- Unit Type – Types of units that exist in a Building, e.g. Studio apartments, One Bedroom apartments, etc. where each Unit Type will have one or several actual units associated to it
- Unit – An actual Apartment
Start by Adding a Region.