Once you have setup your Sage Pay account, you must carry out some basic configuration steps before the account can work with the ReRum system. All changes must be applied to both 'Test & Live' so that a successful 'test' and switch to 'live' can take place.
The following steps must be carried out:
- Token System - This must be enabled via Sage Pay (call Sage Pay for them to do this to both your 'test' and 'live' accounts.
- E-Commerce - This must be enabled on all your merchant accounts you have. This is used for the Online Booking Engine and the Booking Portal.
- Moto - This must be enabled on all your merchant accounts. This is used when your Reservations team take payments via the ReRum system.
- Payment Types - (Payment, Deferred - Release - Abort, Authenticate - Authorise - Cancel, Repeat, Refund, Void).
- IP Addresses - Provide a list to one of the Res:Harmonics team of all the IP Adressess you would like to be added to your Sage Pay account.
IP Addresses to Whitelist
1 - Login to Sage Pay with an admin account.
2 - Click 'Valid IPs' on the left hand side of the screen.
3 - Click the green 'Add' button in the bottom right of the screen.
4 - Fill in the prompted details as follows:
- IP address: 18.104.22.168
- Subnet mask: 255.255.255.255
- Description: RH 1
5 - Click the green 'Add' button once you have successfully filled in the details.
6 - The IP address you have just added will now appear under the 'Your current valid IP addresses' section, along with all the others that have been previously whitelisted.