Amenities are added on a per Unit basis, and are split into two categories:
- General Amenities
- Room-specific Amenities (this is the same as adding Inventories, for details on how to do this click here).
1 - Go to the Properties menu and select 'Units'.
2 - Here you will be shown a list of Units that have been added to the system. Select the unit you would like to add an amenity to, to view it.
3 - Click on the 'Unit Locations' tab.
4 - Click on the '+' button shown in the picture below to add an amenity to the Unit Location.
N.b. General Amenities can only be added to the 'Apartment' Unit Location.
5 - Once prompted with the list, scroll through and click on the slider to would like to add. If the slider is green, then the Unit has this facility, however if it is red, then the Unit does not have the facility. Click on the amenity to either add or remove it from the Unit Location, then click 'Update'.
Rentals United supports the following General Amenities:
Amenities in Rentals United / ReRum Equivalent
- Separate kitchen / Not an amenity in ReRum, however it can be added as an Internal Location.
- Elevator / Elevator
- Smoking Allowed / Smoking Allowed
- Air Conditioning / Air Conditioning
- Pets Allowed / Pets are welcome
- Parking / Guarded parking, Underground parking, On Street parking (all supported separately)
- Internet / Internet Connection
- Baby Cot / Free cot in the apartment
- Wheelchair Access / Wheelchair access possible
- Terrace / Terrace
- Heating / Room Heating
- Linen & Towels / Bed linen and towels
- Swimming Pool / Swimming Pool