A member of Res: harmonics will need the following details to connect your Mailchimp account to your system.
- Mailchimp API Key - This is given within your MailChimp settings
- Mailchimp Sub-domain - This is given within your MailChimp settings
Webhook Configuration Settings
Webhooks are an additional feature which can allow MailChimp to update your system if a customer subscribes, unsubscribes.
- Open Mailchimp
- Select the audience you require.
- Locate the dropdown to settings and then select webhooks.
- Select "Create New Webhook"
|Fields to fill in||What to enter|
Please see below on how this is generated.
|What type of updates should we send?||Select subscribe, unsubscribe, email changed and campaign sending|
|Only send updates when a change is made...||Select by a subscriber and by an admin account.|
- Click on Update and the changes will work instantly.
This is a unique link to the marketing list in your system so that it can communicate with the right mailing list.
- An example of one would look like:
webhook/bb11409422?listSecret= cfb6150c-4fa3-4353-bbda- 8b3cd6c91f56
- "Unique ID for Audience xxx" code which can be found within Audience -> Settings -> bottom of the page.
- A unique code provided by Res: harmonics for any new marketing list you create. Please request this at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can provide it to you.
If you have any troubles, you can send an email to email@example.com quoting the marketing list you require connecting and the unique ID for the Audience and we can send you back the full Callback URL.