Version 1.33.00 has been released to your system.
This update fixes some bugs and makes improvements to the software.
This release includes the following:
- “Company Category" added as a column to “Companies” screen
- Enquiry form on the bottom of the IBE when there is no availability
- Filter by Industry in CRM Company
- Company page shows associated unit contracts
- Ability to clickthrough from unit contract to the landlord
- Allow addition of guides to Activity Templates
- Expected time to complete field to Activity Templates
- Notes field added to activity checklists
- Activity Logs to include the GPS coordinates and a link to open Google Maps
- All Bookings screen and Sales Centre to return Room Stays instead of Bookings
- Ability to Edit notes
- Send out notification emails for Activity creation (with assignee) or on reassigned action
Summary of the changes to support this are below.
“Company Category" in CRM profile
You are now able to add categories to company CRM profiles. As you can see below, there is now a column labelled category on the company CRM page:
The category can be added in the edit section of the company details. The new category options are Customer, Booking Agent, Supplier, Network Provider, Landlord, Letting Agent and Managing Agent.
Enquiry form on the bottom of the IBE when there is no availability
An enquiry form has now been added to the IBE when no availability is shown. This will come through into your sales pipeline in Res:Harmonics.
Filter by Industry in CRM Company
You can now filter by industry in the CRM company page.
Company page shows associated unit contracts
There is a new tab within the individual company pages that allows you to access the unit contracts that are associated to that landlord.
Ability to clickthrough from unit contract to the landlord
There is now the ability to click through from the Unit Contracts page through to the landlord’s page. From there you are able to see all of their unit contracts.
Allow addition of guides to Activity Templates
There is now an option to add PDF guides to an Activity Template. This will then be shown on the activity for your team to refer to.
Expected time to complete field to Activity Templates
You can now give your team an expected time to complete an activity.
Notes field added to activity checklists
On the checklist, there is the option to put notes beside each checkpoint.
Activity Logs to include the GPS coordinates and a link to open Google Maps
If your team has access to the mobile app, when activities are created, started, finished and so on, their GPS coordinates will be logged and a link to Google Maps will be provided.
Bookings screen and Sales Centre to return Room Stays
The booking screen and sales centre will now return room stays, rather than the entire booking.
Ability to Edit notes
You now have the ability to edit notes on…
Send out notification emails for Activity creation
Your team will now be able to receive an email when a new activity has been created and assigned to them.